If you don't laugh, you'll cry.

If you don't laugh, you'll cry.

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Science Made Sensible

I am in the middle of a 2 week training course ("summer institute") to teach me, a graduate student, to work with a middle school science teacher and teach science to 7th graders in a new and exciting way.

The training has been arduous and tedious at times, but I have high hopes for this year. I am looking forward to using my new skills to make science fun for kids.

One of the skills I learned was how to make comics... which I psychotically love. And so I unleash my new obsession onto this blog... Enjoy.

3 comments:

  1. I didnt know you are doing SMS again- have fun! I miss the kids already. LOVE the comic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're super good at making comics

    ReplyDelete
  3. So exciting! I can't wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete